I was just injured in an accident, what do I do?
AWhether you were physically injured by someone else’s act, or failure to act, you should immediately contact VIP Injury Law. In California, people who are physically injured by another person’s wrongdoing are generally entitled to an award of damages. But before you receive your damages, you must first prove that the other party is liable, meaning legally responsible for your injury. You must also prove that you have actual damages. This means that you must put forth competent evidence demonstrating your legally compensable injuries. While that may seem simple, rest assured that it can be complex, frustrating, and ultimately difficult to prove. At VIP Injury Law, we guide you through this difficult process so that you may recover the highest amount possible to compensate for your injuries.


[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]